From the Back Cover
This collection of titles brings together many of the novel applications these materials have in biology, and discusses the advantages and disadvantages of each application and the perspectives of the technologies based on these findings. At the moment there is no other comparable book series covering all the subjects approached in this set of titles.
• Offers an updated and highly structured reference material for students, researchers, and practitioners working in biomedical, biotechnological, and engineering fields
• Serves as a valuable resource of recent scientific progress, along with most known applications of nanomaterials in the biomedical field
• Features novel opportunities and ideas for developing or improving technologies in nanomedicine and nanobiology
Available on the Internet
• Hardcover : Nanobiomaterials in Galenic Formulations and Cosmetics, by Dr. Alexandru Mihai Grumezescu, Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc (2016), 460 pages, 73,09€.
• Kindle : Nanobiomaterials in Galenic Formulations and Cosmetics, by Dr. Alexandru Mihai Grumezescu, Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc (2016), 460 pages, 20103 KB, 73,09€.