2nd annual Rencontres de la Qualité Cosmétique
Add to my portfolio
pro subscription only feature
see our subscription plans
For the second year in a row, training expert IFIS and FEBEA, the French Federation of Beauty Companies, are organizing the Rencontres de la Qualité Cosmétique: two days of conferences and discussions on Good Manufacturing Practices, with a view to provide explanations about regulatory expectations for their operational application. The event is postponed to 5 and 6 July in Paris: save the date.
RQC is a place where cosmetics manufacturers, a professional federation, and supervisory authorities meet and discuss the specific theme of GMPs.
The event is also global, since several agencies – this year, Canada, and maybe the FDA – present their own approach to GMPs, in particular as regards OTC drugs.
Four thematic workshops
This year, four interactive workshops hosted by manufacturers will take place on Wednesday, April 4. There will be reports the next day, after which the details regarding the application of GMPs as part of the themes studied will be described in summary documents for a practical application.
Every participant can register for two of the following four workshops:
• Workshop 1 - Implementing a system for managing anomalies and results outside specifications
• Workshop 2 - Batch dossier: how to set it up?
• Workshop 3 - How to manage subcontractors and service providers
• Workshop 4 - Change management (formula, ingredients, process): how to master it? ### Exchanges with the authorities The second day will also be marked by the presence of market surveillance authorities, which will deal with the following issues:
• DGCCRF – Role of DGCCRF in implementing the European Regulation: controlling the obligations of operators
• ANSM - Results and prospects of the ANSM Inspection Directorate as regards Cosmetics Quality
There will also ...