The safety of cosmetic products is one of the essential values of the French brand. It is an important source of innovation for the sector and differentiation in a highly competitive international market.
Consumers are always looking for high-performance and safe products. He wants to be increasingly informed about the composition and manufacture of products. How can these expectations best be met?
This is the question that Cosmetic Valley is undertaking to answer during this event. The theme of cosmetic safety applies to the entire product value chain: raw materials, formulation, skin/product interactions, process, packaging, supply chain… and all these themes will be addressed in the conferences given on June 20, 2019.
• Bernard Leroy, President of the Seine-Eure Urban Community
• Marc-Antoine JAMET, President of Cosmetic Valley
• Consumer trends and new dynamics: when the customer is at the heart of the reflection, what are the economic stakes for the cosmetics sector?
> Emmanuelle RIGAUD, Professor Marketing / Brand Strategy, Director of International Master in Luxury Management, NEOMA Business School
How to guarantee the safety of raw materials?
• Securing supply chains: an ethical issue?
> Victoria Vaganay, Responsible for CRS and Sustainable Development of Supply Chains, Greentech
• Management of regulatory information on raw materials to secure the market
> Dimitri Dragoumis, Founder & CEO, Quarks Services SAS
• Safety and security of raw materials in cosmetic products
> Adama Traoré, Safety Assessor, Johnson&Johnson
Responsible packaging and safety
• Chemically evaluating content-container interactions in cosmetics, benchmark with the pharmaceutical approaches
> Dennis Jenke, PhD, Chief Executive Scientist, Triad Scientific Solutions
• Migration containing/content phenomena
> Jean-Mario Julien, R&D Engineer, Laboratoire national de métrologie et d’essais (LNE)
• Health safety of recycled packaging materials for Food and Cosmetic Packaging
> Martin Foe, APTAR, Regulatory Affairs Manager
• Towards circular packaging: reuse, recycling and use of recycled material
> Gaultier Masip, Ecodesign Engineer, CITEO
Towards ultra-clean cosmetics?
• Innovative tools for contaminant research
> Pascal Cardinael, Professor at the University of Rouen Normandy, Carnot I2C
• Is consumer safety still at the heart of cosmetic developments?
> Charles Reinier, Technical Director, Cosmepar
• Does microbiological safety require an adaptation of the methodology to the galenic?
> Stéphane Sellam, Head of Technical Service and Regulatory Affairs, THOR Personal Care
• Evaluation of the antimicrobial protection of the packs: contribution of the Cosmetic Valley guideline
> Alain Crozier, Founder, CleanCosmeticConsulting
Beauty applications: a guarantee of product safety?
> Candice Colin, Co-founder, Clean Beauty
> Sylvie Chopin, R&D Director, Gilbert Laboratories
> Emmanuelle Amsler, Dermatologist-Allergologist, Expert in Cosmetovigilance, Axpharma
> Clarisse Bavoux, Toxicologist, CEHTRA
Additional information and inscriptions
• See the Consumer Safety & Cosmetics website