Cosmetics Europe Annual Conference: registration is open
Add to my portfolio
pro subscription only feature
see our subscription plans
The Cosmetics Europe Annual Conference 2018 will take place in Brussels on June 13-14. Under this year’s theme 'Essentials for daily life', CEAC 2018 will feature both panel discussions and numerous parallel sessions. The programme is dedicated to exploring general, technical and regulatory developments in the cosmetics industry. Early bird discounts will be available for all the participants who will register before April 12.
The Cosmetics Europe Annual Conference is a event organised yearly to bring together international cosmetics and personal care leaders to discuss global trends and latest industry developments.
CEAC 2018 will explore such key topics as global business trends, future of cosmetics regulation and current challenges, crisis communication & advocacy, international cooperation.
On the preliminary programme
What’s next for Regulation?
• Antti Peltomäki, Deputy Director General, Directorate General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (DG GROW)
• Salvatore d’Acunto, Head of Unit, Health Technology & Cosmetics, DG GROW, European Commission
• Marcella Marletta, Director General, DG Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Service, Italian Ministry of Health, Italian Competent Authority for Cosmetics
• Gerald Renner, Director Technical Regulatory Affairs, Cosmetics Europe
Global beauty through the lens of consumer megatrends
• Ildiko Szalai, Senior Analyst, Euromonitor
• Lucy Whitehouse, Editor, Cosmetics Design Europe
The de-normalisation of industry
• Professor David Zaruk, The Risk-Mong
Parallel sessions I
Environmental aspects of cosmetics: from ingredients to finished products
• Professor Alistair Boxall, University of York
• Veronique Poulsen, Head of Environmental Safety, L’Oréal
• Mark Stalmans, Scientific External Relations, Procter & Gamble
Towards greater international regulatory convergence – associations’ perspective on current actions and future challenges
• Pedro Amores da Silva, PhD Regulatory Assessor, ABIHPEC ...