To help cosmetics players fight the climate of mistrust that is weighing on their industry, Cosmed is organizing a day of conferences. Topics such as sourcing, eco-responsible packaging and consumer expectations will be addressed in order to provide concrete answers to the sector’s professionals.
• The new consumer expectations: clean, green,…
> Pascale Brousse - Manager - Trend Sourcing
• How to respond new consumer expectations: traceability and transparency
> Sandra Schlittler Olimpico - Director - Product DNA
• Development of more natural cosmetic products: which alternatives to synthetic raw materials?
> Sabrina Pappatico - Melvita Development Manager - M&L Laboratories
• Biodegradability and eco-design in packaging
> Claire Pelletier - Eco-design packaging project manager - Citeo
• Example of biodegradability and bio-recycling of plastics: enzymatic processes
> Carbios - L’Oreal
• Overview of biodegradability tests on finished products, raw materials and packaging
> Bertrand Dubois - Business Unit Manager - Eurofins
• Overview of labels and requirements: Organic, Vegan, Fair Trade, Cruelty Free, One Voice,…
> Catherine Apolinario - Regulatory watchdog - Cosmed
For more information
• Go to Cosmed’s website.