LOGISTICS ASSISTANT - CDI - CAPSUM
was founded in 2008, and in a few years has become a key player in the cosmetics industry thanks to its unique expertise in Microfluidics and its fresh and innovative vision of the formulation. As a true scientific craftsman, the company creates “dream” products tailored to the brands in the sector. Today, the company’s customers include emerging creative brands and major French and international cosmetics groups. Capsum has an annual growth rate of more than 40%, deploys international sales structures, has more than 100 talented employees who feed tomorrow’s successes. The laboratories and factory are based in Marseille. Capsum also has a showroom in Paris and sales representatives offices in New York and Los Angeles.
Capsum is looking for a (M/W):
LOGISTICS ASSISTANT - CDI
- Manage raw material inventories, of packaging and packaging items consumables to meet the schedule of production
- Organize and coordinate internal flows and to meet the deadlines for implementation of the disposition
- Manage shipping documents (lists of packing, delivery notes, invoices commercial)
- Participate in improvement initiatives continuous from the Logistics Department
- Rigour, organization and precision
- Responsiveness and communication
- Adaptation, teamwork and good interpersonal skills
- Availability and high motivation
- Mandatory mastery Office Pack
- ERP knowledge required
- Fluency in written / spoken English is an asset
Holder of a BAC+2/+3 diploma in the field logistics or transport, you have a good knowledge of 3 years’ experience in logistics if possible in the cosmetics or pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge of Good Practices in
Manufacturing would be appreciated.
You are motivated and ready to invest yourself in the heart of an innovative and fast-growing company.
Wearing PPE, compliance with safety instructions and quality
According to profile
Start of contract: As soon as possible
Offer reference: ALOG
Please specify the ALOG code when sending the your application.