Add to my portfolio
pro subscription only feature
see our subscription plans
- INCI Name
- CI 14700
- English name
- Red 4
- CAS No.
- CE No.
- Colorant (Red)
• Prohibited in hair dyes products since 12 December 2009.
• In other products, to identify the colorant allowed for use in European Union, the INCI name CI 17400 must be used.
• May not be used in the area of the eye.
• To identify the certified colorant for labeling purposes in the US, the INCI name Red 4 must be used.
• To identify the colorant allowed for use in European Union, the INCI name Aka504 must be used.