Add to my portfolio
pro subscription only feature
see our subscription plans
- INCI Name
- CI 15985
- English name
- Yellow 6
- CAS No.
- CE No.
- Colorant (Yellow)
• Yellow colorants which may be used in all types of cosmetic products in Europe.
• May be used in Europe as food additives (E110). Must comply purity criteria as set out in European Commission Directive 95/45/EC.
• To identify the colorants allowed for use in European Union, the INCI name CI 15985 must be used, except for hair dyes products.
• In the US, may not be used in the area of the eye.
• To identify the certified colorant for labeling purposes in the US, the INCI name Yellow 6 must be used.
• To identify the certified salt of Yellow 6 extended on an appropriate substrate in compliance with Code of federal regulations (section 21CFR82.1051), the INCI name Yellow 6 Lake must be used.
• To identify the colorants allowed for use in Japan, the INCI names Ki5 must be used.