Yellow 10 Lake
Add to my portfolio
pro subscription only feature
see our subscription plans
- INCI Name
- CI 47005
- English name
- Yellow 10 Lake
- CAS No.
- 8004-92-0 / 94891-32-4 / 95193-83-2 / 68814-04-0
- CE No.
- - / 305-632-3 / 305-897-5 / -
- Colorant (Yellow)
• Red colorants which may be used in all types of cosmetic products in Europe.
• May be used in Europe as food additives (E104). Must comply purity criteria as set out in European Commission Directive 95/45/EC.
• To identify the colorants allowed for use in European Union, the INCI name CI 47005 must be used, except for hair dyes products.
• May not be used in the area of the eye.
• To identify the certified colorant for labeling purposes in the US, the INCI name Yellow 10 must be used.
• To identify the certified salt of Yellow 10 extended on an appropriate substrate in compliance with Code of federal regulations (section 21CFR82.1051), the INCI name Yellow 10 Lake must be used.
• To identify the colorants allowed for use in Japan, the INCI name Ki203 must be used.