Yellow Iron Oxide
Add to my portfolio
pro subscription only feature
see our subscription plans
- INCI Name
- CI 77492
- English name
- Yellow Iron Oxide
- CAS No.
- 51274-00-1 / 1345-27-3 / 20344-49-4 / 52357-70-7
- CE No.
- 257-098-5 / 215-722-3 / 215-570-8 / 257-670-1
- Colorant (Yellow)
Yellow colorant which may be used in all types of cosmetic products.
• May be used in Europe as food additive (E172). Must comply purity criteria as set out in European Commission Directive 95/45/EC.
• To identify the colorant allowed for use in European Union, the INCI name CI 77492 must be used.
• To identify the colorant meeting the requirement for labeling purposes in the US, the INCI name Iron Oxides must be used.