Sublime Dry Oil
Add to my portfolio
pro subscription only feature
see our subscription plans
- Moisturizing Skin Care
Beauty salons , Direct selling
Glass pump bottle 100 ml (plastic cap)
Presentation of the manufacturer
Face, body, hair
- Borage oil: regenerating, protective, participates in cell renewal
- Jojoba Oil: protects against dehydration, softens, rebalances, protects, nourishes
- Muscat rose oil: revitalizing, healing, regenerating, antioxidant and softening
- Antileukin (Laminaria Ochroleuca): soothing, protective and hydrating marine active ingredient
- Vitamin E: anti-radical
Nourished, restructured, protected, soft, sublimated and delicately perfumed skin.
Nourished hair fiber, shiny and supple hair, sheathed tip + tame frizz.
Made in France
Recommendations for use
Face: every morning and/or evening in small quantities, to be used alone or in addition to a skin care cream or foundation.
Body: this dry oil penetrates quickly, you can dress immediately after application. It gives a very natural satin finish to the skin.
- Apply after bath or shower all over the body.
- For a real moment of softness, spray a few drops of Sublime Oil in the warm bath water.
- Also use on nails to strengthen them.
Hair: Sublime Oil can be used on wet or dry hair for a soft and shiny hair. It can be applied over the entire length of the hair or only on the ends.
- On dried hair, first spray very little Sublime Oil into the palm of your hand to distribute the oil evenly. Then rub your hands between them and"style" your hair with your fingers especially without touching the roots along their entire length, paying particular attention to the ends if they are damaged.
- For frizz-free straightening, apply a small amount of Oil to wet hair lengths only.
- On very dry and damaged hair: apply the Sublime Oil as a mask over their entire length for 15 minutes (or even all night) before shampooing. Rinse thoroughly. Result: silky, frizz-free hair guaranteed!
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Do not expose yourself directly to the sun.