Wednesday, March 31, 2021Ecoresponsability

Sanex: a new water advocate

Sanex : nouveau défenseur de l'eau

Water is an increasingly scarce resource that is very unevenly distributed on the planet. It is therefore important to take care of it. On the occasion of World Water Day, which took place on March 22, 2021, Sanex renewed its partnership and commitments with the French association Water Family, which fights to preserve this precious material.

Reading time
~ 2 minutes

On Earth, most of the water is found in the oceans. 97% of the water is salty, so only 3% is fresh water. Only 1% is available, as 2% is stored in glaciers and underground, in very deep aquifers. “It is the most important natural resource on the planet. 78% of international jobs depend directly on it. Worldwide, nearly 900 million people (11% of the world’s population) do not have access to drinking water.”

Sanex explains that on average, “a total of ten cosmetics are used per day per person. Most of the products are composed of nearly 40 ingredients. A European wears more or less 400 chemical substances on his or her skin every day. The epidermis absorbs 60% of the total amount of care products it comes into contact with. The remaining 40% goes back into the water cycle. It is important to pay attention to the INCI lists of the products we buy.”

In addition to having launched a range of shower gels in 2020 with a 99% biodegradable formula, Sanex has become an ambassador for the Water Family association.
The brand is therefore participating in :
• Raising awareness of water issues, including among the youngest …

This content is only available to subscribersSTARTUP, PREMIUM, PROandTPE

Already subscribed?Log in

Discover our subscriptions

EcoresponsabilityOther articles

95results