Add to my portfolio
pro subscription only feature
see our subscription plans
- INCI Name
- CI 73360
- English name
- Red 30
- CAS No.
- CE No.
- Colorant (Red)
• Prohibited in hair dyes products since European Directive 2008/88/EC of 23 September 2008. Decision applies from 14 October 2009.
• In other products, to identify the colorants allowed for use in European Union, the INCI name CI 73360 must be used, except for hair dyes products.
• May not be used in the area of the eye.
• To identify the certified colorant for labeling purposes in the US, the INCI name Red 30 must be used.
• To identify the certified salt of Red 30 extended on an appropriate substrate in compliance with Code of federal regulations (section 21CFR82.1051), the INCI name Red 30 Lake must be used.
• To identify the colorants allowed for use in Japan, the INCI name Aka226 must be used.