Pro Subscription is:
• An independent source of information targeted at the needs of companies in the cosmetics sector.
• A powerful and practical toolbox to save time on monitoring, anticipate the next obligations, know the trends, be informed about the competition, have in real time all the data you need to master on a daily basis to make the right choices in your company.
• A source of information available on computers, mobiles, tablets… without advertising.
• 11 years of archives on current events and major issues in the sector.
With regularly online:
• Regulatory and institutional news: ANSM, DGCCRF, CSSC, European Commission, ECHA, French legislation, Export…
• Zoom on new launches: every week, all launches decrypted and analyzed… Market Trends: Products, Packagings, Ingredients, Galenics, Research reports…
• Thematic files: Endocrine disruptors, Nanos, Aluminium, Essential oils, Fragrance allergens, Labelling and mandatory information, Claims, Cosmetic regulations, Ecoresponsibility…
• Reports on congresses and specialized events: Cosmetic Valley Congress, FEBEA, COSMED, Cosmetics Europe, ERPA… In-cosmetics trade shows, COSMOPROF, ADF-PCD, Cosmetic 360, LuxePack, Cosmetagora…
• More than 4300 Ingredient Sheets (Origin, CAS, Functions, Regulations…) updated in real time…
• Publication of your job offers on demand (instead of €600 ex.VAT)
• 50% off on all our databooks with the promo code ABODATABOOK
• Personalization of your home page according to your interests
• Management of your content portfolio
• And more…
The Contract in force is tacitly renewed.
Each subscriber is informed in writing of the due date of his automatic subscription renewal, by several dedicated emails, at the earliest 45 days before and at the latest one week before the automatic debit. The term of the period authorizing the rejection of the renewal is fourteen days before the date of the direct debit. Before this term, the customer has the possibility of not renewing the subscription he has concluded with a tacit renewal clause, by written request or directly in his customer area.
This information mentions the deadline for non-renewal.
If this information has not been sent to the subscriber in accordance with the provisions of the first paragraph, the customer may terminate the contract free of charge at any time after the renewal date.
In this case, any advances made after the last renewal date shall be reimbursed within thirty days of the date of termination, after deduction of the sums corresponding to the performance of the contract up to that date.