The PRO Subscroption is:
- A source of information targeted to your needs.
- A practical, highly useful toolbox to save time on industry watch, to anticipate upcoming regulatory requirements, to stay abreast of trends, to keep track of the competition, to have all the real-time information you need to know on a daily basis to make the right decisions for your company.
- A team of specialised journalists and independent experts to provide advice.
CosmeticOBS guarantees the independence and credibility of the information we provide.
We regularly publish: - Regulatory and corporate news: ANSM, SCCS, European Commission, French legislation, export, etc. - Focus: what’s new? – each week, all new launches are deciphered and analysed… - Market trends: products, packaging, ingredients, forms, study reports, and more. - Themed dossiers: nanos, parabens, aluminium, essential oils, labelling and required information, inspections, cosmetics regulations, etc. - Reports from congresses and special events: Cosmed regulatory and scientific days, FEBEA symposia, Cosmetic Valley congresses, cosmetics morning conferences, press conferences, Cosmébio, and more. - Focuses on ingredients: from allantoin to glycolic acid, from titanium dioxide to hyaluronic acid, more than 55 ingredients reveal their secrets in the ‘ingredient of the month’ section. And online, more than 4300 ingredient factsheets (origin, CAS, functions, regulation, etc.).
• Publication of your job offers on demand (instead of €600 ex.VAT)
• 50% off on all our databooks with the promo code ABODATABOOK
• Personalization of your home page according to your interests
• Management of your content portfolio
• And more…
The Contract in force is tacitly renewed.
Each subscriber is informed in writing of the due date of his automatic subscription renewal, by several dedicated emails, at the earliest 45 days before and at the latest one week before the automatic debit. The term of the period authorizing the rejection of the renewal is fourteen days before the date of the direct debit. Before this term, the customer has the possibility of not renewing the subscription he has concluded with a tacit renewal clause, by written request or directly in his customer area.
This information mentions the deadline for non-renewal.
If this information has not been sent to the subscriber in accordance with the provisions of the first paragraph, the customer may terminate the contract free of charge at any time after the renewal date.
In this case, any advances made after the last renewal date shall be reimbursed within thirty days of the date of termination, after deduction of the sums corresponding to the performance of the contract up to that date.