What is the future of the olfaction sector? To answer this question, the IPF (International Perfume Foundation) is organizing a day of meetings and debates with experts of the profession. The event will take place in Paris on July 1, 2022.
The perfumery sector is changing and must respond to certain challenges (sustainable development, sourcing of raw materials …). To provide answers, the IPF has decided to bring together a panel of experts for a day of conferences.
• Tributes to Pierre Dinand and Jean Kerleo
• What is the impact of fragrances and packaging on the environment?
• What solutions can we propose? What’s new? Do supply disruptions affect the industry?
• The future of fragrance brands in China
• The demand for natural and organic products is growing. Can natural and synthetic products coexist? What is the place of the perfumer today?
• What is the future of selective distribution? Web-Marketing, Big Data and Metaverse: are we ready for this new world?
• New producing countries and impact investment
• Plants and flowers in Algeria
• Oud, an important heritage to protect in Cambodia
• The future of packaging, new materials and budget
• New extraction methods, new raw materials and new scents for perfumery
To go further
• Visit the Tous au parfum website