Global rate
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )

Anti-Ageing Day & Night Cream

Le Petit Olivier-Huile d'Argan

FACIAL CREAMS : Peaux matures
Description

Manufacturer’s Presentation

96% of natural origin
Smoothes & Firms
All skin types
Silicone-free - Paraben-free

A 2 in 1 Anti-Age Treatment
Le Petit Olivier Anti-Ageing Day & Night Cream, enriched with Argan Oil, helps reveal the natural beauty of your skin, day and night.
Thanks to its generous texture and pleasant fragrance, this 2 in 1 day & night cream instantly brings comfort and well-being to the skin.
Results: After application, the skin is intensely moisturised and comfortable. Day after day, the skin is smoothed and fine lines and wrinkles are reduced*. Skin firmness is improved. The complexion is evened out, the face looks more rested.
*Clinical scoring on 21 women

Silicone-free • Dermatologically tested
96% of natural origin: the remaining 4% guarantees the sensoriality and the good preservation of the product.

Made in France

Directions for use

Apply morning and evening to clean, dry skin on the face and massage in gently.
In the morning it is an excellent make-up base.
Use Le Petit Olivier Anti-Ageing Face Serum as a complement.

notation
Note moyenne sans prix
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Note moyenne avec prix
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Formula
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Labeling
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Tolerance
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Comfort
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Precautionary principle
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Price
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Ranking
  • FACIAL CREAMS : Mature skins
    • classification with price1/4
    • classification without price1/4
    • price rate(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
    • average in category(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Experts opinion
Content reserved for subscribers:

Find here the comments of our experts on the products. Each product is analyzed and commented in detail.