Global rate
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Anti-Aging Moisturising Day Cream

Le Petit Olivier-Huile d'Argan

FACIAL CREAMS : Mature skins : Normal skins : Crèmes de jour
Description

Manufacturer’s Presentation

95% of natural origin
Smoothes & Firms
All skin types
Silicone-free - Paraben-free

A Moisturizing Anti-Age Day Treatment
Le Petit Olivier Moisturising Anti-Ageing Day Cream, enriched with Argan Oil, offers you a unique anti-ageing skincare experience.
Thanks to its creamy texture, this day cream provides softness and hydration throughout the day.
Results: Upon application, the skin is intensely soft and moisturised. The complexion is luminous, the skin regains its radiance. Day after day, fine lines and wrinkles are reduced. The skin is smoothed and reshaped.
*Clinical scoring on 22 women

Silicone-free • Dermatologically tested
95% of natural origin: the remaining 5% guarantees the sensoriality and the good preservation of the product.

Made in France

Directions for use

Apply in the morning to the face after Le Petit Olivier Anti-Ageing Face Serum and massage gently into the skin.
Constitutes an excellent make-up base.

notation
Note moyenne sans prix
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Note moyenne avec prix
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Formula
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Labeling
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Tolerance
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Comfort
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Precautionary principle
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Price
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Ranking
  • FACIAL CREAMS : Mature skins : Normal skins : Day creams
    • classification with price4/19
    • classification without price13/19
    • price rate(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
    • average in category(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Experts opinion
Content reserved for subscribers:

Find here the comments of our experts on the products. Each product is analyzed and commented in detail.