Global rate
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Nourishing Hand Cream

Le Petit Olivier-Huile d'Argan

FEET AND HANDS : Hands : Creams : Peaux sèches
Description

Manufacturer’s Presentation

98% of natural origin
Dry to very dry skin
Silicone-free - Paraben-free

**Intense Nutrition*
Le Petit Olivier Hand Cream with Argan Oil soothes the skin and provides a feeling of comfort. Intensely nourished, your hands are soft and regenerated.

Pareben-free • Silicone-free • Dermatologically tested
98% of natural origin: the remaining 2% guarantees the sensoriality and the good preservation of the product.

Made in France

Directions for use

Not specified

notation
Note moyenne sans prix
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Note moyenne avec prix
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Formula
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Labeling
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Tolerance
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Comfort
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Precautionary principle
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Price
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Ranking
  • FEET AND HANDS : Hands : Creams : Dry skins
    • classification with price1/8
    • classification without price5/8
    • price rate(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
    • average in category(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Experts opinion
Content reserved for subscribers:

Find here the comments of our experts on the products. Each product is analyzed and commented in detail.