50 mL (1.69 US fl.oz.) Plastic pump bottle (plastic cap)
98% of natural origin
An exceptional combination of several organic ingredients, this Peeling Mask with fruit acids (AHA) offers your skin a unique keratolytic action for a truly gentle and natural exfoliation.
A real plant complex, the particularity of this Peeling Mask lies in its natural formula that allows you to benefit from both the moisturizing and regenerating virtues of a mask and the detoxifying and exfoliating virtues of a peeling without grain.
The AHA Peeling Mask is ideal for getting rid of pigmentation spots and stubborn imperfections.
A condensed blend of recognized natural ingredients
• Organic Aloe Vera Gel: Softening, moisturizing and soothing agent.
• Organic Witch Hazel Hydrolat: Known to promote microcirculation, this hydrolate is recommended for skin prone to redness. • Astringent, tonic and purifying, it is very appreciated by combination and oily skins.
• Cryoextract of Arctic Wild Berries: Cryo-ground plant extract preserving the most fragile components (enzymes and vitamins) for an optimized detoxifying action.
• Organic Peppermint Hydrolat: Invigorating and refreshing, this hydrolate tightens pores and revives dull complexions. It is known to relieve cutaneous itching.
• Fruit Acids: Mixture of natural alpha hydroxy acids: Cane sugar (glycolic acid), blueberry (lactic acid), maple sugar (tartaric and malic acid), orange and lemon (citric acid). Keratolytic activity for a gentle and natural exfoliation of the skin.
The skin is smoother and softer.
The Peeling Mask is enriched with Seashine®, an algae-based objectified active ingredient that acts on the regulation of skin pigmentation mechanisms with lightening properties for a brightened and sublimated skin.
COSMOS Organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife
• 98% natural origin of total
• 83% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Made in France
Apply a small amount to the face, once a week, in a thin layer on clean skin.
Massage lightly in circular motions for 2 minutes, then rinse.
Avoid the eye area.
In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water. clear.
Do not allow the mask to be put on.