Soothing Body Milk
Add to my portfolio
pro subscription only feature
see our subscription plans
- Rose Caresse
Organic shops , Beauty salons , Internet
200 mL (6.6 US fl.oz.) Plastic bottle (plastic cap) + cardboard box
To the musk rose
Our laboratory: synergy of craftsmanship and green biotechnologies
Formulated for optimal tolerance, this cocooning milk helps to nourish, moisturize and soothe sensitive and delicate skin.
• 100% nourishes and moisturizes the skin1
• 95% surablement relieves sensitive and tight skin1
• 95% durably repairs the skin1
1Self-evaluation, % satisfied, 30 days, 38 volunteers.
• Organic rose hip oil: soothing, repairing and anti-aging.
• Organic and fair trade sesame oil: Moisturizing and nourishing, it fights to preserve the softness of the skin.
• Organic and fair-trade shea butter: Nourishing, protective and regenerating.
• Extract of Centella Asiatica Bio: Powerful anti-ageing, it firms and tones the skin.
• Hyaluronic acid of plant origin: moisturizing and plumping, it brings softness to the skin.
0% parabens, synthetic perfume, animal extract, mineral oils, PEG-PPG silicone, phenoxyethanol.
COSMOS Organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife
• 99% of the total is of natural origin.
• 93% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Made in France
Recommendations for use
Morning and/or evening, use this milk daily, preferably after bathing or showering with light circular movements.
IngredientsAloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil*, Glycerin**, Prunus amygdalus (Sweet almond) dulcis oil*, Glyceryl stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Triticum monococcum stem water*, Rosa rubiginosa fruit oil*, Sodium hyaluronate, Centella asiatica flower/leaf/stem extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Xanthan gum, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan) extract, Aqua, Benzyl alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Dehydroacetic acid, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate.
* Ingrédient issu de l'agriculture biologique.
** Transformé à partir d'ingrédients biologiques.