100 mL (3.4 US fl.oz.) Glass spray bottle (plastic cap) + cardboard box
Soothing and Beautifying
With Almond Oil
In early spring, the almond tree is covered with delicate white flowers, but we must wait until October for the blossoms to transform into fruit. The firm almond nut, which grows protected inside a beautiful, smooth green velvet shell, is renowed for its ability to soften and smooth the skin. L’Occitane is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.
Enriched with Provence almond oil
Formulated with more than 50% of almond oil, this light and fine body oil effectively helps skin feel firmer and smoother:
• Skin feels nourished and more supple thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.
• Skin feels firmer and lighter thanks to the action of a silicium derivative.
• Skin is beautiful thanks to a delicious satiny-smooth finish.
Results: after only one month, skin feels more comfortable, supple, and firmer.
Product Plus: applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds.
48 hours hydration demonstrated°
°By measurement of hydration rate on 31 women with corneometer
Results observed by 31 women°°
• Immediately: Skin looks more beautiful 87% - Skin feels more supple 84%.
• After 28 days: Skin seems smoother 87% - Skin looks firmer 65%.
94% of women are satisfied.
°°Over 28 days
Tested under dermatological supervision
L’Occitane and its Foundation are committed to supporting visually impaired people and encouraging the economic emancipation of women in Burkina Faso. In line with our eco-friendly standards, this packaging is printed on paper obtained from sustainable forests.
Made in France
Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular actions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).
Do not ingest.