Global rate
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )

Anti-Ageing Face Serum

Le Petit Olivier-Huile d'Argan

FACIAL CARE : Serums : Peaux matures
Description

Manufacturer’s Presentation

97% of natural origin
Smoothes & Firms
All skin types
Silicone-free - Paraben-free

A Skin Care Concentrate
Le Petit Olivier Anti-Ageing Face Serum, enriched with Argan Oil, helps you to reveal the natural beauty of your skin.
Thanks to its light and fluid texture and its concentration of active ingredients, this face serum quickly penetrates the skin to provide instant intense hydration.
Results: The skin is intensely moisturised and nourished from the moment of application. The complexion is radiant. Day after day, the skin becomes more supple. It is plumped up, more toned and elastic. Fine lines are reduced. The firmness and texture of the skin are improved.
*Clinical scoring on 21 women

Silicone-free • Dermatologically tested
97% of natural origin: the remaining 3% guarantees the sensoriality and the good preservation of the product.

Made in France

Directions for use

Apply morning and evening before Le Petit Olivier Anti-Ageing Day & Night Cream to the face, neck and décolleté, then massage in gently.

notation
Note moyenne sans prix
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Note moyenne avec prix
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Formula
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Labeling
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Tolerance
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Comfort
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Precautionary principle
(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Price
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
Ranking
  • FACIAL CARE : Serums : Mature skins
    • classification with price14/44
    • classification without price31/44
    • price rate(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)
    • average in category(*)(*)(*)(*)( )
Experts opinion
Content reserved for subscribers:

Find here the comments of our experts on the products. Each product is analyzed and commented in detail.